6.08.2012

Why My Husband Is Awesome

Well, there are a lot of reasons, but here's a really good one.

My dear husband is not a fashion aficionado. He wears clothes, but doesn't care much what kind of clothes they are (as long as they're not girl's clothes. And they should be comfortable. And not make him look like a gangster.)

So there we were today, chatting about some needed updates to his wardrobe when he comments that for the sake of our budget we probably shouldn't buy Armani clothes.

Wait, did he just mention a designer by name!?

Yes, yes he did. I got kind of excited.

He remembered Armani's name from a discussion earlier about my "Armani shoulders." And that's why my husband is awesome. Because he remembers things that I care about. Even if he doesn't.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Definitely a keeper!